The Spring Grove Area Chamber of Commerce awards a maximum of two (2) $1,000 scholarships annually.
- Student must be graduating high school senior attending Spring Grove Area Senior High School.
- Student must be planning to attend full-time at a two or four year post-secondary school with classes starting in the fall following high school graduation.
- Completed Spring Grove Area Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Application
- Official High School Transcript for current year
- SAT and/or ACT scores
- FAFSA: Only submit copy of front page of FAFSA form showing the EFC number
- Acceptance letter from the accredited school you will attend.
- (3) Letters of Recommendation: non-family member, teacher, employer, etc.
- Essay: Elaborate on your vocational or professional objectives.
Check back for the 2014 scholarship application.